Fasteners are the hardware apparatus, including screws, nuts, bolts, rivets, etc., which are helpful to join two or more surfaces. Fasteners are available in various shapes and sizes. There are two types of joints we can create using fasteners:
- Non-Permanent Joints
These joints are easy to assemble or disassemble the fasteners without damaging the surfaces. We use it mostly on domestic premises.
- Permanent Joints
Just like its name sounds, these joints are conventionally stronger and hard to break. While dismantling these joints, it might damage the surfaces. We use it mostly on industrial premises.
Hastelloy C22 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum superalloy. This alloy provides exceptional resistance to robust oxidizing solutions. Its nickel content is sufficient to protect the surfaces against chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking.
Hastelloy C22 offers strength, stability, and durability to the fasteners in high-temperature areas. It also contains tungsten (3% approx.) that exhibits low thermal expansion to these fasteners. It enables them to resist heat and pressure under extreme environments.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is one of the globally leading distributors and exporters of Hastelloy C22 Fasteners across the globe. We use high-quality raw materials and high-tech machinery to manufacture fasteners to meet national and international demands.
Before selecting a fastener for engineering applications, it is essential to consider certain factors. The following factors will help you to choose the proper materials for their intended use:
- Physical Environment, including temperature.
- Ease of Accessibility
- Weight of the Machinery
- Installation Procedures
Generally, we use three types of Hastelloy C22 Fasteners in industrial premises:
- Hastelloy C22 Screws
Hastelloy C22 Screws provide high-yield tensile strength and toughness in high-temperature areas.
- Hastelloy C22 Rivets
During the heating process, the Hastelloy C22 alloy makes the rivets stronger against most reducing agents and exhibits good corrosion resistance.
- Hastelloy C22 Inserts
Hastelloy C22 helps the inserts to exhibit resistance against pitting and crevice corrosions in reducing environments.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Hastelloy C22 Fasteners installed.
- Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments
- UV Trans-illuminator
- Gas Chromatography Systems
- Liquid Nitrogen Canisters
- Refrigerated Incubators
- Dust Collectors
- Thermosyphon Evaporators
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production Vessels
- Regenerative Air Heaters
- Tight Electric Pumps
- Electric Converters and Machines
- Sensors and Transmitters
- Energy Metering
- Heat Exchangers
- Medium-Voltage Drives
- Couch Rolls
- Drying Cylinders
- Paper Machine Rolls
ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
M02 to M33
3 mm to 200 mm
Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.
- Hastelloy C22 contains higher tungsten and ferrous content, which enhances the toughness of the fasteners during the fabrication process.
- Hastelloy C22 exhibits oxidation and carbonization resistance in high-temperature areas. During the heating process, it eliminates the risk of losing carbon components and maintains the strength and integrity of the fasteners.
- Hastelloy C22 coating assures long endurance. However, it is expensive compared with other alloys, but it provides better corrosion resistance in oxidizing corrosion than C4, C276, and 625 alloys.
- Hastelloy C22 also provides corrosion resistance in acidic environments. Thus, it offers resistance to these fasteners installed in seawater and high-chloride environments.
- Hastelloy C22 alloys enhance the fabrication and weldability properties. We can install these fasteners in the industrial premises by standard welding, soldering, or forging methods.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.