Pipe Fittings are the hardware tools helpful to connect different pipes to form an overall piping system. These adapters also enable us to:
- Change the flow of flowing fluids from one pipeline to another.
- Connect the pipes having different diameters.
- Stop the flow of fluids (liquid or gases).
These pipe fittings are highly versatile and beneficial in numerous domestic and industrial premises.
Hastelloy C22 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum superalloy. C22 exhibits good mechanical properties, which provides good tensile strength in elevated temperature areas. Also, it contains 56% (approx.) nickel content, which is sufficient for protecting the surfaces against pitting and crevice corrosions.
Hastelloy C22 provides efficiency, stability, and durability to pipe fittings in extreme surroundings. Hastelloy C22 also contains tungsten (3% approx.) which exhibits lower thermal expansion and corrosion resistance in hot-temperature areas.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Hastelloy C22 Pipe Fittings to our elite customers across the globe. We use high-quality raw materials to manufacture these pipe fittings to meet national and international demands.
Pipe Fittings are adapters made of different types of materials. They help to connect two or more pipes to channelize the flow of flowing fluids. Usually, we join these standard pipe fittings like elbows, tee, cross, couplings, etc., by forging or soldering methods.
Following are some primary Hastelloy C22 Pipe Fittings that we use in industrial premises:
Hastelloy C22 Pipe Elbow
Elbows are usually helpful in changing the direction of the flowing fluids within the piping system. Hastelloy C22 provides high-yield tensile strength and toughness to these elbow fittings in high-temperature areas.
Hastelloy C22 Pipe Tee
Tees help collect or distribute the flowing fluids from one pipe to another. During the heating process, the Hastelloy C22 alloy makes these pipe tees stronger against most reducing agents and exhibits good corrosion resistance.
Hastelloy C22 Cross
Crosses are the four-way pipe fittings, which technically have one inlet and three outlets (and vice versa). Hastelloy C22 helps these cross fittings to exhibit resistance against pitting and crevice corrosions in reducing environments.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Hastelloy C22 Pipe Fittings installed.
- Heat Exchangers
- Boilers and Reboilers
- Heat Generative Air Coolers
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Air Coolers
- Dust Collectors
- Pressure Vessels
- Pipe-In-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Pressure Vessels
- Storage Tanks
- C3 Neutralizers
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers/Bowls (Abrasion peeling)
- Refrigerated Extruders
- Rotating Pans
- Tableting Equipment
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- Hastelloy C22 contains higher tungsten and ferrous content, which enhances the toughness of the pipe fittings during the fabrication process.
- Hastelloy C22 exhibits oxidation and carbonization resistance in high-temperature areas. During the heating process, it eliminates the risk of losing carbon components and maintains the strength and integrity of the pipe fittings.
- Hastelloy C22 coating assures long endurance. However, it is expensive compared with other alloys, but it provides better corrosion resistance in oxidizing corrosion than C4, C276, and 625 alloys.
- Hastelloy C22 also provides corrosion resistance in acidic environments. Thus, it offers resistance to these pipe fittings installed in seawater and high-chloride environments.
- Hastelloy C22 alloys enhance the fabrication and weldability properties. We can install these pipe fittings in the industrial premises by standard welding, soldering, or forging methods.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.