Fasteners are the joining apparatus, including screws, nuts, bolts, rivets, etc., that help connect two or more surfaces. They are essential for fixing the machines, furniture, or any metal appliances in industrial and domestic premises.
Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum superalloy. It is one of the oldest yet most efficient alloys helpful in corrosive and structural applications. Its nickel content (more than 50%) is sufficient to make the surfaces harder and withstand stress in reducing the environment.
Hastelloy C276 offers strength, stability, and durability to the fasteners in elevated temperature areas. It also contains lower silicon (0.08%) and carbon (0.01%) content that exhibits good welding properties.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Hastelloy C276 Fasteners to our elite clients across the globe. We use high-quality raw materials and high-tech machinery to manufacture fasteners to meet national and international demands.
In general, we create two types of joints between the surfaces:
- Non-Permanent Joints
- Permanent Joints
In the former case, as the name suggests, these joints are not constant in nature. We can easily remove or replace these joints without damaging the adjoining surfaces. However, in the latter case, these joints are permanently fixed. It may break or dismantle the machinery parts while removing them.
Fasteners are easy to install or upgrade. In industrial premises, we generally use three types of fasteners.
Selecting a proper Fastener is a very crucial decision. One should consider the following factors before installing them:
- Working Surroundings
- Installation Process
- Adjacent Elements
- Weight Restrictions
Followings are some industries and their appliances, where you will find our Hastelloy C276 Fasteners installed:
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Bubble Cap Tray Column
- Hot Air Generators
- Boilers & Reboilers
- Gas Turbines Rotary, blades, and seals
- Afterburn Parts
- Transition ducts
- Aerospace Liners
- Instrumentation Components
- Pulp Storage Tanks
- Fruit Washers
- Blanching Machines
- Scrapped Heat Exchangers
- Food Processing Plants
- Moderate Speed Gearboxes
- Drying Cylinders
- Paper Machine Rolls
ASTM B 637 ASME SB 637
DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes
3 mm to 200 mm
Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.
- Hastelloy C276 exhibits high-yield tensile strength, ranging from 785 to 792Ha MPa. It strengthens these fasteners to undertake maximum load without being fractured or tempered.
- Hastelloy C276 maintains oxidation resistance at high temperatures, ranging from cryogenic to 20120 F, protecting these fasteners against pitting and cracking corrosions.
- Hastelloy C276 Fasteners can withstand hydrogen fluoride gas in temperature areas ranging from 9320 F to 11120 F, which is approximately 50-times longer than any other alloys.
- Hastelloy contains a significant amount of tungsten (3-4%) element, which exhibits low thermal expansion to these fasteners. It enables them to resist heat and pressure under extreme environments.
- Hastelloy C276 alloys enhance the fabrication and weldability properties. We can install these fasteners in the industrial premises by standard welding or forging methods.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.