Flanges are spherical-shaped protruded rims, helpful for attaching two pipes within the piping system. Flanges are highly versatile, making them useful in numerous engineering applications.
Increase the strength of the pipelines.
Stabilize and guide the movements of the machines.
Enables to assemble and disassemble the pipes.
Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum superalloy. This alloy is helpful in corrosive and structural applications like flue gas desulfurization systems, bleaching vessels, heat exchangers, chemical storage tanks, etc. Its nickel content (more than 50%) is sufficient to make the surfaces harder and withstand stress in reducing environments.
Hastelloy C276 exhibits strength, toughness, and durability to the flanges in high-temperature areas. It also contains lower silicon (0.08%) and carbon (0.01%) content, making it suitable for welding these flanges efficiently.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Hastelloy C76 Flanges to our elite clients across the globe. We use high-quality raw materials to manufacture flanges to meet national and international demands.
In industrial premises, especially petrochemical and oil industries, we use pipes to transfer fluids (liquid or gaseous). These fluids might comprise flammable, volatile, or toxic components, which may be hazardous to health.
Thus, engineers close these pipelines with the help of the flanges. These flanges enable to:
- Secure the outer environment of the industry.
- Maintain the chemical composition of the inner components.
Flanges are available in different shapes and sizes. Depending upon work and operating temperature, one must select the alloy coatings. The material or alloy of flanges should be the same as that of piping material.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Hastelloy C276 Flanges installed.
- Heat Exchangers
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Air Coolers
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Thermosyphon Evaporators
- Refrigerant Condensers
- Rectification Columns
- Towers for Condensate Refining
- Ultrasonic cleaners
- Soak/Floatation Tanks
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers
- Pressure Vessels
- Conveyors and Furnaces
- Storage Tanks
- C3 Neutralizer
ASTM B564 / ASME SB564
1/2″NB TO 60″NB
ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Orifice Flanges, Slip on Flanges (SORF), Spectacle Blind Flanges, Forged Flanges, Threaded Flanges, Blind Flanges, Socket weld Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges, Spacer Ring Flanges, Plate Flanges, Long weld Neck Flanges, Nipo Flange, Nipolet Flanges, Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Flat Flange
- Hastelloy C276 exhibits high-yield tensile strength, ranging from 785 to 792Ha MPa. It strengthens these flanges to undertake maximum load without being fractured or tempered.
- Hastelloy C276 maintains oxidation resistance at high temperatures, ranging from cryogenic to 20120 F, protecting these flanges against pitting and cracking corrosions.
- Hastelloy C276 Flanges can withstand hydrogen fluoride gas in temperature areas ranging from 9320 F to 11120 F, which is approximately 50-times longer than any other alloys.
- Hastelloy contains a significant amount of tungsten (3-4%) element, which exhibits low thermal expansion to these flanges. It enables them to resist heat and pressure under extreme environments.
- Hastelloy C276 alloys enhance the fabrication and weldability properties. We can install these flanges in the industrial premises by standard welding or forging methods.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.