Pipe Fittings are adapters, including elbows, tees, crosses, flanges, etc., made of different materials. They help to connect two or more pipes to channelize the flow of flowing fluids. Usually, we join these standard pipe fittings by forging or soldering methods.
Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum superalloy. This alloy is highly efficient and helpful in corrosive and structural applications. Its nickel content (more than 50%) is sufficient to make the surfaces harder and withstand stress in reducing the environment.
Hastelloy C276 enhances toughness, stability, and durability to these pipe fittings in hostile environments. It also contains lower silicon and carbon content, making it suitable for welding and fabrication processes.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings to our elite clients all over the globe. We use high-quality products and high-tech machines to manufacture the pipe fittings to meet national and international demands.
Pipe Fittings are the hardware tools helpful to connect different pipes to form an overall piping system. These adapters also enable us to:
Change the flow of flowing fluids from one pipeline to another.
Connect the pipes having different diameters.
Stop the flow of fluids (liquid or gases).
These pipe fittings are highly versatile and beneficial in numerous domestic and industrial premises.
Following are some primary Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings that we use in industrial premises:
Hastelloy C276 Pipe Elbow
Elbows change the direction of the flowing fluids within the piping system. Hastelloy C276 exhibits high-yield tensile strength and toughness to these elbow fittings in high-temperature areas.
Hastelloy C276 Pipe Tee
Tees collect and distribute the flowing fluids (liquid or gases) from one pipe to another. During the heating process, the Hastelloy C276 alloy makes these pipe tees stronger against most reducing agents and offers good corrosion resistance.
Hastelloy C276 Cross
Crosses are the four-way pipe fittings, which technically have one inlet and three outlets (and vice versa). Hastelloy C276 Cross Fittings exhibits resistance against pitting and crevice corrosions in reducing environments.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Hastelloy C276 Pipes Fittings installed.
- Heat Exchangers
- Flame Holders
- Instrumentation Components
- Pressure Vessels
- Dust Collectors
- Boilers and Reboilers
- Floating Head Heat Exchangers
- Towers for Condensate Refinings
- Shipyard Compressors
- Shipyard Pressure Vessels
- Vacuum Pumps and Systems
- Paint Pumps
- Filter Driers and Strainers
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- Hastelloy C276 exhibits high-yield tensile strength, ranging from 785 to 792Ha MPa. It strengthens these pipe fittings to undertake maximum load without being fractured or tempered.
- Hastelloy C276 maintains oxidation resistance at high temperatures, ranging from cryogenic to 20120 F, protecting these pipe fittings against pitting and cracking corrosions.
- Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings can withstand hydrogen fluoride gas in temperature areas ranging from 9320 F to 11120 F, which is approximately 50-times longer than any other alloys.
- Hastelloy contains a significant amount of tungsten (3-4%) element, which exhibits low thermal expansion to these pipe fittings. It enables them to resist heat and pressure under extreme environments.
- Hastelloy C276 alloys enhance the fabrication and weldability properties. We can install these pipe fittings in the industrial premises by standard welding, soldering, or forging methods.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.