Fasteners are technically hardware apparatus connecting two or more surface objects.
These connecting tools include screws, flanges, nuts & bolts, etc., that are essential for joining the furniture, machinery, or metal appliances in industrial and domestic premises. We use machines to manufacture fasteners with precise measures and sharpness.
The ‘X’ in Hastelloy X stands for nickel, chromium, iron, and molybdenum superalloy. The Hastelloy X exhibits excellent oxidation-corrosion resistance and fabricability properties in hostile environments, where the temperature rises to 2200-Degree F. This alloy immediately forms an oxide layer on first exposure to the oxidizing surroundings, thus, protecting the surfaces against rusting, cracking, and pitting.
Hastelloy X offers stability, toughness, and durability to the fasteners in extreme surroundings. Also, it contains 1% silicon, which helps improve the tensile strength and elastic limit of these fasteners.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Hastelloy X Fasteners to our elite clients across the globe. We use high-quality raw materials and high-tech machinery to produce these fasteners to meet national and international demands.
Fasteners are easy to install or upgrade. In industrial premises, we generally use three types of fasteners. They are stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloy steel. To enhance the performance and stability of fasteners in high-temperature areas, we use Hastelloy X coatings.
Selecting a proper Hastelloy Fastener is a very crucial decision. One should consider the following factors before installing them:
- Working Surroundings
- Installation Process
- Adjacent Elements
- Weight Restrictions
Followings are some industries and their appliances, where you will find our Hastelloy X Fasteners installed:
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Hot Air Generators
- Boilers & Reboilers
- Chemical Vessel Reactors
- Gas Turbines Rotary, blades, and seals
- Afterburn Parts
- Transition ducts
- Aerospace Liners
- Instrumentation Components
- Pulp Storage Tanks
- Fruit Washers
- Blanching Machines
- Scrapped Heat Exchangers
- Food Processing Plants
- Plumbing Equipment
- Oil and Electric Pumps
- Steam Boilers
- Hot Air HRSGs
- Non Return Valves for Gas Lines
ASTM B 637 ASME SB 637
DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes
3 mm to 200 mm
Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.
- Hastelloy X Fasteners can perform better to resist corrosion, oxidation, and reduction efficiently, where the temperature ranges from cryogenic to 1200-Degree C.
- Hastelloy X is resistant to carbonization and nitriding, thus exhibiting excellent fabrication properties to these fasteners in extreme environments.
- During the heat-generating process, Hastelloy X offers high-yield tensile strength up to 755 MPa. Thus, these fasteners can attain maximum load with fracturing or tempering.
- Hastelloy X offers good malleability properties that help in hardening in both hot and cold-worked forming processes. Thus, we can quickly fabricate the fasteners using soldering, welding, or forging methods.
- Hastelloy X exhibits good thermal and electrical conductivity. Thus, the fasteners can efficiently resist heat, pressure, and electric current in high-temperature areas that range from cryogenic to 2200-Degree F.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.