Flanges are round-shaped protruded rims, helpful to connect the two different pipes and increase the strength of the piping system. They are highly beneficial to stabilize and guide the movements of the machinery parts.
Incoloy 800 contains high ferrous content, making it suitable for less critical applications at an elevated temperature area. It provides excellent mechanical strength and higher resistance to corrosion and oxidation in hostile environments.
Incoloy 800 Flanges provides efficiency and toughness to the overall piping system. This alloy has numerous grades that are impervious to aggressive forms of corrosion, especially in aqueous surroundings.
Mangalam Metal Corporation sources and supplies high-quality Incoloy 800 Flanges to our national and international clients. We follow all legitimate protocols and standards of ASME to manufacture Incoloy 800 Flanges.
APPLICATIONS OF INCOLOY 800 FLANGES
In many industrial applications, fluids (liquid and gases) flow from one pipe to another. These fluids might consist of flammable, volatile, or toxic components, which may be hazardous to health. Thus, engineers close these pipelines with the help of the flanges. These flanges enable to:
- Secure the outer environment of the industry
- Maintain the chemical composition of the inner components.
- Provide leak-proof connections between the pipes.
Incoloy 800 Flanges provide good mechanical properties at high-temperature areas at economical rates. It is resistant to corrosion and chloride-stress-corrosion cracking, making them efficient in temperature areas up to 1100-Degree F.
Incoloy 800H and Incoloy 800HT Flanges offer high creep-rupture properties and high-yield tensile strength. Their carbon properties are slightly higher than the traditional Incoloy 800, thus providing excellent resistance in carburization and nitriding environments.
Following are some industries and applications where you will find our Incoloy 800, 800H, and 800HT helpful.
- Helix Type Heat Exchangers
- Vacuum Condensers
- Horizontal and Vertical Vessels for Liquid Media
- Drying Cylinders
- Inking Machines
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers
- Pressure Vessels
- Pie and Biscuit Formers
- Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Chemical Processing Equipment
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
ASTM B564 / ASME SB564
1/2″NB TO 60″NB
ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Orifice Flanges, Slip on Flanges (SORF), Spectacle Blind Flanges, Forged Flanges, Threaded Flanges, Blind Flanges, Socket weld Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges, Spacer Ring Flanges, Plate Flanges, Long weld Neck Flanges, Nipo Flange, Nipolet Flanges, Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Flat Flange
KEY PROPERTIES OF INCOLOY 800 FLANGES
- Flanges help to provide easy access for cleaning, inspecting, or modifying the pipelines.
- Incoloy 800 costs us lesser than the other alloys. We can use its coating in less-critical applications at elevated temperature areas.
- Incoloy 800 exhibits outstanding weldability properties. We can install or upgrade them using welding, threaded, or forging methods.
- Incoloy 800 Flanges creates a tight and leak-proof, metal-to-metal seal. Industrial applications where we form flammable, toxic, or volatile substances need such special coatings.
- Incoloy 800 Flanges ensure durability and are very efficient to install or upgrade.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.