Pipe Fittings acts as a connecting tool between two different pipelines in the overall piping system. These pipe fittings are highly resourceful and helpful to:
- Direct the fluid (liquid or gaseous) flows from one pipe to another.
- Combine two different tubes with different outer diameters and sizes.
- Seal the end of the pipelines.
They are available in various grades and shapes, including elbows, tees, crosses, flanges, and couplings.
Incoloy 800 is a nickel-chromium-iron superalloy. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation environments, making them widely useful in elevated temperature areas.
Inconel 800 Pipe Fittings provides stability, toughness, and endurance to the overall piping systems. They also provide corrosion resistance in seawater, sour gases, and high chloride environments. Thus, making them a correct fit in the Oil and gas Industries.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is a specialist supplier and distributor of Incoloy 800, 800H, and 800HT Pipe Fittings. We undertake all precautionary measures to manufacture all our Incoloy products, as per the American Standard of Mechanical Engineering (ASME).
APPLICATIONS OF INCOLOY 800 PIPE FITTINGS
In the industrial premises, choosing proper Incoloy Pipe Fittings is a very crucial decision. One should consider the following factors before installing them:
- Material of the Pipelines
- Installation Procedures
- Substitutes of the Fittings
- Pressure and Turbulence of the Flowing Fluids
Incoloy 800 Pipe Fittings are available in a variety of grades. Technically, we select Incoloy 800 coatings in an aqueous environment, where resistance to pitting and corrosion-fatigue strength plays a vital role.
On the other hand, Incoloy 800H and 800H have more carbon components present. They are highly resistant to carbonizations and creep-rupture properties, where the temperature is above 1100-Degree F.
Following are some industries and applications where our Incoloy 800, 800H, and 800HT Pipe Fittings are available.
- Nuclear Steam-Generator Tubings
- Re-Heating Tubings
- Ammonia Effluent Coolers
- Extruded Tubing for Ethylene
- Wet Scrubbing
- Centrifuges Machinery
- Pipe-in-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Boilers and Reboilers
- Isomerization Reactors
- Air Coolers
- Diffusive Mixers
- Horizontal Dough Mixers
- SIgma-Blade Mixers
- High Shear Mixers
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
KEY PROPERTIES OF INCOLOY 800 PIPE FITTINGS
- Incoloy 800 Pipe Fittings offers toughness, stability, and leak-free piping solutions to the overall piping system.
- The smooth inner surface of these pipe fittings provides a seamless flow to gases and liquids. Thus, minimizing the pressure and turbulence inside the pipelines.
- Incoloy 800 Pipe Fittings are economical and available in various shapes and sizes.
- They provide durability and high-yield tensile strength in hostile environments. Thus, they are hard to break or brittle during the heating process.
- Incoloy 800 exhibits good fabrication properties. Thus, we can install or upgrade them by using our standard butt-welding or forging procedures.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.