Threads are technically the rings carved on the inner or outer ends of the pipe fittings. It enables two or more small bore pipes within the piping system. These threaded pipe fittings are serviceable for less-critical applications like fire protection, water distribution channels, cooling systems, etc., within the industrial premises.
Incoloy 800 provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion in high-temperature areas. They exhibit high-yield tensile strength and toughness, coupled with good forging properties.
Incoloy 800 Threaded Forged Fittings provides efficiency and durability of the fittings in less-critical applications. Incoloy 800 contains a higher ferrous component, preventing the pipe fittings from rusting or tempering quickly.
For three decades, Mangalam Metal Corporation has been manufacturing and supplying qualitative Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, and Incoloy 800HT Threaded Forged Fittings. We rank among the Top 10 companies in India to manufacture Incoloy 800 Threaded Fittings.
APPLICATIONS OF INCOLOY 800 THREADED FORGED FITTINGS
Forging involves shaping or resizing the metals using localized compressive forces like hammers or a die. Forging can produce more robust metal pieces than a cast one. During the forging process, the internal grain texture of the metal deforms. Thus, the texture variation is continuous throughout the process, which improves the overall strength of the metals.
Technically, we can group forging into three classes:
- Drawn Out (Increases the length, Decreases the cross-section)
- Upset (Increases the cross-section, Decreases the length)
- Squeezed in Closed Compression Dies (for Multiple Directional Flows)
We follow all legitimate rules of ASME B16.11 to produce Threaded Forged Fittings. It covers ratings, dimensions, tolerance, markings, and materials requirements for threaded forged fittings. These fittings are classified under Class 2000, 3000, and 6000 for threaded fittings.
Following are some industries and applications where you will find our Incoloy 800 Threaded Forged Fittings.
- Spiral Heat Exchangers
- Air Coolers
- Regenerative Air Heaters
- Water Treatment Equipments
- Washing Systems
- Spray Washers
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers
- Conveyors and Furnaces
- Rotating Pans
- Milk Silos
- Crystallization Tanks
- Horizontal Milk Storage Tanks
- Road Milk Storage Tanks
- Butter Churner
- Storage Racks
- Paint Pumps
- Vacuum Pumps
- Shipyard Compressors
- High-Pressure Cleaners
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 2000 LBS, 6000 LBS
KEY PROPERTIES OF INCOLOY 800 THREADED FORGED FITTINGS
- Incoloy 800 exhibits high-yield tensile strength, making the threaded fittings maintain pressure at the maximum level.
- Threaded connections are widely helpful in pipes having a nominal diameter up to 4″ (NPS 4).
- Assembling threaded fittings is labor-intensive. It requires skills and experience to blend them in sequences.
- They are suitable for low-pressure applications like fire protection, water distribution channels, cooling systems, etc. Also, their leakage integrity is excellent.
- They inherit lesser strength compared with the welding method. Thus, one needs to keep track and upgrade whenever required.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.