Pipe Fittings are the apparatus or connectors which join two or more pipes to form an overall piping system. Pipe Fittings include elbows, tee, coupling, flanges, valves, cross, etc. We can connect them using butt-welding, soldering, or forging methods.
Incoloy 825 is a nickel-chromium-ferrous alloy. It provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion at elevated temperature areas. Also, they protect the materials from acidic environments where high-chloride solutions are present.
Incoloy 825 Pipe Fittings enhances the strength, toughness, and durability of the piping systems within the organization. It can handle maximum stress and pressure in high and low-temperature areas.
Mangalam Metal Corporation manufactures and supplies high-quality Incoloy 825 Pipe Fittings to our elite customers across the globe. We produce high-quality Incoloy products following all rules and regulations of ASME to meet international standards.
APPLICATIONS OF PIPE FITTINGS
In industrial premises, pipe fittings are useful in numerous applications, as they allow to:
- transferring fluids from one pipe to another.
- channelizing the flow of fluids
- connecting different pipelines of different diameters or materials.
- Discontinuing the flow of fluids.
They are available in various shapes and sizes. Depending upon the scope of work and usages, we need to select an appropriate type of pipe fitting(s).
Incoloy 825 Pipe Fittings provides outstanding resistance to pitting, cracking, and crystalline corrosions. It contains higher ferrous content, which helps the pipe fittings to stay rust-free and hard in elevated temperature areas.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Incoloy 825 Pipe Fittings installed.
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Heat Exchangers
- Boilers and Reboilers
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Pipe-in-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Dust Collectors
- Air Coolers
- Pressure Vessels
- Transition Ducts
- Turbine Rotors
- Flame Holders
- Heat Exchangers
- Piping and Valves
- Fuel Ethanol Plants
- Storage Tanks
- Fermentation Tanks
- C3 Neutralizer
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PIPE FITTINGS
Following are some different types of Incoloy 825 Pipe Fittings that are commonly serviceable in the industries:
- Elbow: We use elbows to alter the flow of fluids. They are available in two forms: 45-degree and 90-degree.
- Couplings: These are useful for connecting pipelines. They are available in three forms: Full, Half, and Reducing Couplings.
- Tees: Tees are helpful to distribute or collect fluids from the running pipelines. They are available in two forms: Equal Tee and Reducing Tee.
- Cross: A cross has one inlet and three outlets or vice-versa. There are two types of crosses: equal cross and reducing cross.
- Caps: We use caps to cover the end of the pipes. It helps to close and secure the endpoints of the pipes for future use.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.