Threads are the rings carved on the inner or outer surfaces of the pipe fittings. These threads are helpful to connect other pipes with these pipe fittings to form an overall piping system. Threaded Pipe Fittings are highly versatile in carrying out non-critical applications like fire systems, water distributions, air coolers, etc.
Incoloy 825 is a nickel-chromium alloy. It also contains iron, molybdenum, ferrous, magnesium, carbon, and other vital components. This alloy offers excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation in low and high-temperature areas. Also, many industries use its coating in high-chloride surroundings.
Incoloy 825 enhances the strength, toughness, and durability of the threaded forged fittings. Also, Incoloy 825 contains higher ferrous content, making them hardened, but cannot be tempered in hostile environments.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Incoloy 825 Threaded Forged Fittings. We only manufacture and distribute high-quality Incoloy products to our elite clients all around the world.
While designing a threaded forged fittings piping system, one must keep in mind the operating temperature of the working area. It is because the pressure class of the product has a direct impact on the threaded pipe fittings.
For instance, 3000 pressure class elbow threaded fittings will hold 3000 psi working pressure at an operating temperature of 100-Degree F. However, at 1000-Degree F, the working pressure of these elbow threaded fittings will drop to 350 psi.
We follow all legitimate rules laid down by ASME B16.11 to manufacture Threaded Forged Fittings. This standard covers ratings, dimension, tolerance, markings, and materials required for threaded forged fittings.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Incoloy 825 Threaded Forged Fittings installed.
- Heat Recovery & Exchangers
- Shredding Fans
- De-Dusting and Ventilations
- Paper Machine Exhaust
- Drying and Heat Recovery
- Water Supply and Drainage Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hydrant and Sprinkler Systems
- Condenser Water Systems
- DDC/PLC Panels
- Gas Detection Systems
- Life Safety Systems
- Car Coolants
- Car Cooling Systems
- Power Distribution Boards
- Air Distribution Systems
- Digital Control Systems
- Cooler Condensers
- Surface Condensers
- Storage Tanks
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, and 9000 LBS
- Incoloy 825 provides excellent resistance to pitting, corrosion, and intercrystalline corrosion. Thus, making these threaded fittings durable and rust-free during the heating-generating process.
- Assembling threaded fittings is labor-intensive. It requires skills and experience to blend them in sequences.
- Incoloy 825 is an ideal choice for non-critical applications. Thus, making it suitable for low-pressure applications like fire protection, water distribution channels, cooling systems, etc.
- Incoloy 825 contains higher ferrous content, making it hard and embrittlement in elevated temperature areas. Also, their leakage integrity is excellent.
- They inherit lesser strength compared with the welding method. Thus, one needs to keep track and upgrade whenever required.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.