Fasteners are the apparatus helpful to connect two or more surfaces to hold their positions. Fasteners include screws, nuts, bolts, rivets, washers, flanges, valves, etc., which are highly useful in domestic and industrial applications.
Incoloy 925 is a nickel-ferrous-chromium alloy with the additions of molybdenum, aluminum, titanium, and other essential elements. It offers excellent oxidation and corrosion resistance to metal surfaces. Also, they have good creep-rupture properties that help withstand stress and pressure in hot and cold-temperature areas.
Incoloy 925 offers strength, stability, and durability to the fasteners in hostile environments, where heat and pressure are constant. Also, Incoloy is resistant to carbonization, making it very useful in seawater, sour gases, or any high-chloride environment.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is the leading manufacturers to source and supply high-quality Incoloy 925 Fasteners to our elite clients globally. All our products undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.
Technically, there are two parameters to use fasteners; permanent joints and non-permanent joints.
The non-permanent joints do not damage the adjoining surfaces while removing or dismantling them. They are suitable to connect non-critical applications or machinery in domestic or industrial premises.
On the other hand, permanent joints are highly helpful to join machinery parts in industrial premises. We use crimping, welding, soldering, brazing, or cement to create permanent joints.
While choosing a fastener for a given industrial application, the following factors should be considered:
- Installation Process
- Weight Restrictions of the Components
- Atmosphere and Temperature of the Surroundings
Following are the industries and their applications where you will find our Incoloy 925 Fasteners installed.
- Gas Turbine Rotors, Blades, and Seals
- Afterburner Parts
- Flame Holders
- Heat Exchangers
- Heat Treating Equipment
- Storage Tanks
- C3 Neutralizer
- Surface Condenser
- Cutting Machine
- Shipyard Guns
- Injection Machine
- Shipyard Sandlers
- Sandblasting Cabinets
- Cell Culture Incubators
- Hazardous Location Pumps
- Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) Systems
- Automated Pharmaceutical Formulation Systems
- Hybridization Stations
ASTM B 805 ASME SB 805
DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes
3 mm to 200 mm
Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.
- Incoloy 925 contains aluminum and titanium that provide additional strengthening during heat treatments. Thus, making the fasteners hard and embrittle in the corrosive environment.
- The nickel content in Incoloy ranges from 40% to 44%. Thus, it shields against chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking.
- In annealed conditions, the Incoloy 925 offers high-yield tensile strength up to 1210 MPa. Thus, helping the fasteners to undertake maximum load up to 1210 Mpa without fracturing or stretching.
- Incoloy 925 exhibits high-yield strength up to 810 Mpa in the annealed conditions. Thus, enabling the fasteners to withstand high pressure and turbulence without any deformations.
- Incoloy 925 offers outstanding pitting and crevice corrosion resistance in aqueous environments, which helps the fasteners overcome rusting and tempering.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.