Socket-Weld Fittings is a type of pipe attaching procedure in which we insert the pipeline into the recessed area of a valve, flanges, or fittings. In other words, we insert a pipe with a smaller diameter into the pipe with a larger diameter. Onwards, we weld around the outer circumference of the larger pipelines. That's why socket weld is known as 'fillet weld.' SW Fittings are generally serviceable for connecting small-bore pipes with diameter DN40 or smaller.
Incoloy 925 is a nickel-chromium alloy with an addition of molybdenum, copper, titanium, aluminum, and other essential elements. This alloy’s chemical composition exhibits excellent strength against pitting and corrosive environments.
Incoloy 925 enhances toughness, stability, and durability to the socket-weld fittings in hostile environments. It exhibits high-yield tensile strength, making the surface of the fittings efficient to withstand pressure and stress without being tempered.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Incoloy 925 Socket-Weld Fittings to our clients across the globe. We produce all Incoloy products under the supervision of well-trained professionals and the latest technology equipment.
We follow all legitimate protocols of ASME B16.11 to manufacture socket-weld fittings. The American Society of Mechanical Engineering or ASME has been developed and updated periodically to maintain the integrity, efficiency, and standards of engineering equipment
The ASME B16.11 standard covers the ratings, dimensions, tolerance, markings, and material requirement for socket-weld fittings. Also, these fittings have designated pressure classes of 3000, 6000, and 9000, which we need to consider as per our operating temperature areas.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Incoloy 925 Socket Weld Fittings installed.
- Pipe-in-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Air Coolers
- Paint Spraying Machines
- Vacuum Systems
- Dust Extractors
- Shipyard Bending Machines
- Low Voltage Drives
- Crying Cylinders
- Washing Systems
- Spray Washers
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers
- Sorting Conveyors
- Enrobing Machines
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Incoloy 925 contains ferrous, which is ideally helpful in less critical applications. Thus, the socket weld fittings do not rust and shrink quickly in extreme conditions.
- The wall thickness of SW is highly consistent than the seamless pipes. Thus, SW fittings exhibit good mechanical properties to install or upgrade within the premises.
- Incoloy 925 contains titanium and aluminum, making the SW fittings extra protective and strengthening their fittings against pitting and crevice corrosion in hostile environments.
- SW Fittings provides leak-free pipe fittings, making the transfer of toxic and flammable fluids within the piping systems safe and secured.
- SW Fittings function efficiently where the pipeline work is permanent. Incoloy 925 offers high-yield tensile strength and toughness to the pipe fittings, making the welding process quick.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.