Pipe Fittings are the piping components beneficial for connecting two or more tubes.
Pipe Fittings are the piping components beneficial for connecting two or more tubes. These connectors are highly versatile and available in different shapes and sizes. They are highly efficient for:
- Changing the direction of the flows.
- Adjusting the size of the pipe.
- Connecting various components to the pipeline like valves and pumps.
- Stopping the flow of fluids.
Inconel 601 is a general-purpose alloy. They are technically the alloy of nickel, chromium, and iron elements. They exhilarate a high degree of metallurgical stability and mechanical properties, making them extremely useful in heat-generating environments. Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings are vital for a variety of engineering applications.
With standard and legitimate protocols laid by the international community, we at Mangalam Metal Corporation supply and distribute the best quality Inconel 601 Pipes Fittings. We cater our products as per the need and requirement of our customers.
Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings are the adapters we install in the piping systems to regulate the flow of fluids. The fluids can be in the form of liquid, gas, or water. Depending on the nature of the industry and overall piping systems, we need to select the pipe fittings to improve efficiency. We can connect them in the piping system by general butt-welding, brazing, or soldering methods.
There are numerous types of pipe fittings available in different shapes and sizes. The followings are the pipe fittings useful across many industries:
- Swage Nipple
- Stream Traps
Following are some major industries and their machinery, where you will find our Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings:
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings can channelize the flow of fluids through different pipelines.
- Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings enables the hazardous liquids or gaseous flows in two separate directions.
- The features of Inconel 601 provide additional strength to the overall piping system. They are resistant to corrosive materials that enhance the durability and toughness of the pipes.
- Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings enhance creep rupture strength.
- It helps to minimize the turbulence within the piping systems, as they can withstand pressure in more extreme conditions.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.