A flange is a circular disc-shaped protruded rim, either external or internal, beneficial to increase the overall strength of the piping system.
We use flanges to connect two piping components, such as valves, pipe fittings, tubes, etc., with each other.
Inconel 625 is a nickel-chromium superalloy that exhibits high-yield tensile strength and corrosion resistance at elevated temperature areas. It can withstand high pressure and protects the materials against rusting in hostile environments.
Inconel 625 Flanges provides efficiency, stability, and endurance to the overall piping system within the organizations. This product is highly versatile and beneficial in numerous industrial applications.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is one of the leading global exporters and suppliers of Inconel 625 Flanges. We supply an exotic range of Inconel products that cater as per our client’s requirements.
Flanges play a pivotal role in the piping system. We use flanges for:
- transferring the fluids from one pipe to another.
- stabilizing the movement of machinery and its parts.
- minimizing the turbulence or pressure of the flowing fluids within the piping system.
We connect these flanges by bolting or sealing mechanisms. Usually, we use a rubber gasket in-between these flanges to mitigate the leakage problem and strengthen the joints between them.
Inconel 625 is a special coating that enhances the intensity and stability of the flanges. It can withstand high stress and pressure in alkaline environments, making it a perfect fit for marine and nuclear plant applications.
Inconel 625 Flanges are available in different shapes and sizes. Depending upon the scope of work, industry type, and usage, one must wisely choose its grades.
Following are some industries and their applications, where you will find our Inconel 625 Flanges.
- CO2 Piping
- Ballast Systems
- Engine Cooling System
- Bilge Systems
- Pressure Vessels
- Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machinery
- Hot Air Generator
- Chemical Storage Vessels
- Chemical Reactor Vessel
- Refrigerant Condensers
- Towers for Condensate Refinings
- Convective (Active Mixer)
- Agitated Tanks
- High Shear Machines
- Confectionary Molders
- Pressure Vessels
ASTM B564 / ASME SB564
1/2″NB TO 60″NB
ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Orifice Flanges, Slip on Flanges (SORF), Spectacle Blind Flanges, Forged Flanges, Threaded Flanges, Blind Flanges, Socket weld Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges, Spacer Ring Flanges, Plate Flanges, Long weld Neck Flanges, Nipo Flange, Nipolet Flanges, Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Flat Flange
- Inconel 625 is an oxidation-corrosion-resistant alloy. It acts as a shield and protects the flanges against crack and pitting corrosion.
- Flanges provide easy access to clean, modify, or inspect the piping systems in the factory.
- Flanges are technically a connector in between the two pipelines. If one pipe is damaged or needs an upgrade, we can replace them quickly without disturbing the other connections.
- Inconel 625 Flanges creates a tight and leak-proof, metal-to-metal seal. Industrial applications where we form flammable, toxic, or volatile substances need such special coatings.
- It assures durability and is very economical to install or upgrade.
- Inconel 625 exhibits excellent weldability properties. Hence, we can attach these flanges quickly with standard welding, brazing, or soldering methods.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.