Pipe Fittings are the adapters helpful to connect the pipes, flanges, and tubes in the overall piping systems
These fittings are highly versatile, making them useful in numerous domestic & industrial applications. They help to:
- Channelize the fluid flows from one pipeline to another.
- Connect two different tubes with different diameters.
- Close the end of the pipelines.
Inconel 625 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum superalloy. It exhibits good corrosion resistance properties and high-yield tensile strength, which is essential in elevated temperature areas.
Inconel 625 Pipe Fittings provides stability, endurance, and toughness in high-temperature areas, making it highly suitable in petrochemical and oil & gas industrial applications.
Mangalam Metal Corporation follows all the legitimate protocols and standards laid down by ASME B16.9 and ASME B16.28 to manufacture and supply Inconel 625 Pipe Fittings. We cater our products as per the needs and requirements of our clients.
Pipe Fittings are available in different shapes, sizes, and dimensions. Before installing or upgrading them in the industrial premises, we should consider some essential factors such as:
- The temperature in the Surroundings
- Type of Flowing Fluids within the Pipelines
- Chemical and Mechanical Properties of the Fluids
- Scope of Work
Pipe Fittings are a vital part of the piping systems. Technically we use butt-welding, socket-welding, forging, and threaded fittings mechanisms to connect them.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Inconel 625 Pipe Fittings installed.
- Heat Exchangers
- Pressure Vessels
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Hot Air Generator
- Chemical Process Equipments
- Tight Electric Pumps
- Non-Return Valves for Gas Lines
- Slide Gates for Oil PipeLines
- Dust Collectors
- Air Coolers
- Aircraft Ducting Systems
- Gas Turbine Rotors
- Transition Ducts
- Heat Exchangers
- Flame Holders
- Drum Blenders
- Confectionary Molders
- Enrobing Machines
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- Inconel 625 is an oxidation-corrosion resistance alloy. During the heating process, it creates a passivating oxide layer on the surface of the pipe fittings to protect them from further damages.
- Inconel 625 exhibits excellent weldability properties. Thus, making the installation or up-gradation process efficient. Also, we can replace the dismantled or damaged pipes whenever required.
- Inconel 625 contains a higher level of niobium and molybdenum, which offers higher strength without needing precipitation-hardening treatment. Thus, these pipe fittings are uneasy to brittle or break instantly in high-pressure areas.
- Pipe Fittings offer stronger and leak-free connections between the pipelines.
- Pipe Fittings provide endurance and durability to the overall piping systems.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.