Socket Weld Fittings is a pipe attachment where we connect the pipes by embedding them in the recessed section of the valves, flanges, or other pipe fittings. We use socket weld fittings for joining small-bore tubes whose diameter is 2 or 4 inches.
Inconel 625 is a superalloy. They retain a higher level of tensile strength and creep-rupture properties, making them strong, durable, and efficient at elevated temperature areas. Also, they are oxidation and corrosion resistant that ensures to protect them from high acidic surroundings.
Inconel 625 Socket Weld Fittings are beneficial where pipe-work is permanent. Also, it enables a safe and leakproof passage for the flow of fluids (liquids or gaseous) within the piping systems of the industry.
Mangalam Metal Corporation stocks and supplies a wide range of Socket Weld Fittings to their clients all over the globe. We follow all standards and legitimate protocols laid by ASME B16.11 to source and supply Inconel 625 Socket Weld Fittings.
APPLICATIONS OF SOCKET WELD FITTINGS
Welding is a fabrication process where we join two or more metal components by the heating process. We use high heat to melt the parts together and allow them to cool down. This way, we join the metals!
Similarly, in the socket welding procedure, we use the welding method to join specific pipe fittings like elbows, tees, crosses, couplings, etc., with other pipes.
Inconel 625 has better weldability properties than other alloys, with no crackings and pitting when exposed to high-temperature areas. Thus, we can use their coatings in highly acidic environments like nuclear and marine applications.
We manufacture all our socket welded fittings as per the ASME Standard B16.11. It covers all the essential aspects of socket weld fittings such as:
- Material requirements,
- Pressure tolerance,
- Markings, and
Following are some industries and their applications, where you will find our Inconel 625 Socket Weld Fittings.
- Chemical Processing
- Pressure Vessels
- Steam Generators
- Refining of Crude Oil
- Purification of Natural Gas
- Vulnerable Chemical Transmission
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Liquid Filling Machinery
- Heat Exchangers & Evaporators
- Sanitary Systems
- Sprinkler System
- CO2 Piping
- Ballast Systems
- Engine Cooling System
- Bilge Systems
- Washing Systems
- Pressure Vessels
- Machine Vision Sorting Systems
- Tableting Equipment
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 2000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Socket Weld Fittings
KEY PROPERTIES OF INCONEL 625 SOCKET WELD FITTINGS
- Inconel 625 is oxidation-corrosion-resistance. In the heat-generating environments, they will create a passivating oxide layer over the pipe fitting surfaces to protect them from further damages.
- Inconel 625 provides better weldability features compared to other alloys. Thus, it enhances the efficiency of installing or upgrading them in the piping system.
- Inconel 625 exhibits high-yield tensile strength in hostile environments. Depending upon the pressure class, they can resist high stress and tension without breaking.
- Socket Welded Fittings offers stronger and leakproof piping connections. It is beneficial to transport flammable and toxic fluids with a lower risk of leakages.
- The smoothness and roundness of the inner surface provide an uninterrupted flow. Thus, it reduces the pressure and turbulence inside the pipe.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.