In the Metal Industry, threads are the circular rings formed on the inner or outer surfaces of the pipe fittings. These rings enable us to connect different pipes, tubes, or flanges of the piping systems.
We can attach these pipe fittings, including tees, crosses, elbows, and couplings, by forging. Forged fittings refer to the families of the piping systems that are useful for joining small bore pipes. Threaded Forged Fittings are suitable for connecting pipes, valves, or pumps to create overall piping systems of 2 or 4 inches in diameters.
Inconel 625 is an oxidation-corrosion-resistant alloy. This superalloy is renowned for exhibiting a higher level of strength without the need for precipitation-hardening treatments.
Inconel 625 coating on these threaded pipe fittings will provide persistence and stability at elevated temperature areas. These pipe fittings can also efficiently withstand high stress and pressure in hostile environments.
Mangalam Metal Corporations is one of India’s most leading and quality-oriented Manufacturers. We stock, source, and supply high-quality and exotic Inconel 625 Threaded Forged Fittings to our clients.
A threaded pipe has a screw thread at one or both ends for joining. Technically, we connect two Forged Fittings with a gasket in-between them to provide leak-free, strong, and long-term advantages to the piping system.
Inconel 625 has better weldability properties than other alloys, with no crackings and pitting when exposed to high-temperature areas. Thus, we can use their coatings in highly acidic environments like nuclear and marine applications.
We manufacture all our threaded forged fittings as per the ASME Standard B16.11. It covers all the essential aspects of threaded forged fittings such as:
- Material requirements,
- Pressure tolerance,
- Markings, and
Followings are some industries and their applications, where you will find our Inconel 625 Threaded Forged Fittings.
- Digital Control Systems
- Car Coolants
- Life Safety Systems
- Power Distribution Boards
- Car Cooling Systems
- Ball Valves
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Gate Valves
- Fire Sprinklers Systems
- De-Dusting and Ventilations
- Heat Recovery & Exchangers
- Shredding Fans
- Paper Machine Exhaust
- Drying and Heat Recovery
- DDC/PLC Panels
- Gas Detection Systems
- Water Supply and Drainage Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hydrant and Sprinkler Systems
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 2000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Inconel 625 provides high-yield tensile strength. Depending upon the pressure class of the threaded forged fittings, it can withstand its maximum stress without breaking.
- Inconel 625 is oxidation and corrosion-resistant. In heat-generating environments, they create a passivating oxide layer over the fitting surfaces to prevent them from further damages.
- Inconel 625 exhibits good weldability properties. Thus, we can install or upgrade them efficiently.
- Assembling threaded fittings is labor-intensive. It requires skills and experience to blend them in sequences.
- They are suitable for low-pressure applications like fire protection, water distribution channels, cooling systems, etc. Also, their leakage integrity is excellent.
- They inherit lesser strength compared with the welding method. Thus, one needs to keep track and upgrade whenever required.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.