Mesh is similar to a net. Industrial Wire Mesh is a thin sheet of interconnected metal wires, forming a grid with accurate spaces at intersection points
This product is highly versatile and has numerous applications in domestic and industrial premises. We use machines to manufacture the mesh to obtain precise dimensions and measurements.
Inconel 625 Wire Mesh is a strong, durable, and versatile alloy product that is efficiently helpful in many industrial applications. They are available in many shapes and sizes. There are ample applications where we can use them, including air filtration systems, heat exchangers, internal vessels, and other heating appliances.
Mangalam Metal Corporation supplies an exclusive range of Inconel Wire Mesh in a variety of high-grade materials. We manufacture our products according to the international-accepted standards.
APPLICATION OF INCONEL 625 WIRE MESH
Inconel 625 is a superalloy. It retains a high level of strength, toughness, and corrosion resistance at elevated temperature areas. It also provides excellent weldability than other alloys, making them a perfect combination to pair with Wire Mesh.
Inconel 625 Wire Mesh can resist corrosion while being exposed to high alkaline surroundings. It can easily adjust in an uneven area. At the same time, they are sturdy to obstruct the passage of harmful components.
Choosing the correct wire mesh is an important decision. Depending upon the industry’s type, purpose, and nature, one must wisely choose an appropriate alloy of wire mesh.
Followings are some industries and applications where you will find our Inconel 718 Wire Mesh:
- Combustion Cans
- Heat Exchangers
- Afterburner Parts
- Gas Turbine Rotors
- Instrumentation Components
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Air Classifiers
- Screening Separators
- Pressure Vessels
- Sorting Conveyors
- Vacuum Condensers
- Horizontal & Vertical Vessels for Liquid Media
- Rectification Columns
- Air Coolers
- Heat Exchangers
- Chemical Process Equipment
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Mixing Tanks with Agitators
- Chemical Storage Tanks
ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
100 mm To 3000 mm Long & Above
Wire Mesh, Hexagonal Wire Mesh, Welding Wire Mesh, Netting Wire Mesh, Woven Wire Mesh, Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire Mesh etc.
KEY PROPERTIES OF INCONEL 625 WIRE MESH
- Inconel 625 is resistant to corrosion and alkaline solutions. Thus, protecting the wire mesh against oxidation and tarnishing.
- Inconel 625 Wire Mesh contains molybdenum and niobium that help to offer higher intensity without the need for precipitation-hardening treatment. It will retain the shape and size of the wire mesh at an elevated temperature area.
- They have outstanding hygiene characteristics. They are simple to cleanse, polish, and repair.
- Inconel Wire Mesh provides higher malleability and intensity. They are durable and resistant to alkaline environments.
- It creates a shield for the machines or applications against the heating environment. When heated, it forms a thin and passivating oxide layer to protect the surface from further damage.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.