Fasteners are technically hardware apparatus connecting two or more surface objects. These connecting tools include screws, flanges, nuts & bolts, etc., that are essential for joining the furniture, machinery, or metal appliances in industrial and domestic premises. We use machines to manufacture fasteners with precise measures and sharpness.
Inconel 718 enables to improve the performance and efficiency of the fasteners in high-temperature areas. Inconel 718 Fasteners enhance corrosion resistance and creep-rupture properties at an elevated temperature up to 1300-Degree F (704-Degree C).
The demands for Inconel 718 Fasteners are never off the books. At Mangalam Metal Corporation, we manufacture high-quality and long-lasting Inconel Fasteners as per your requirements.
APPLICATIONS OF INCONEL 718 FASTENERS
Fasteners are easy to install or upgrade. In industrial premises, we generally use three types of fasteners. They are stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloy steel. To enhance the performance and stability of fasteners in high-temperature areas, we use Inconel 718 coatings.
Selecting a proper Inconel Fastener is a very crucial decision. One should consider the following factors before installing them:
- Working Surroundings
- Installation Process
- Adjacent Elements
- Weight Restrictions
Followings are some industries and their appliances, where you will find our Inconel 718 Fasteners installed:
- Gas Turbines Rotary, blades, and seals
- Afterburn Parts
- Transition ducts
- Aerospace Liners
- Instrumentation Components
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Bubble Cap Tray Column
- Hot Air Generators
- Boilers & Reboilers
- Chemical Vessel Reactors
- Pulp Storage Tanks
- Fruit Washers
- Blanching Machines
- Scrapped Heat Exchangers
- Food Processing Plants
- Moderate Speed Gearboxes
- Drying Cylinders
- Paper Machine Rolls
- Plumbing Equipment
- Oil and Electric Pumps
- Steam Boilers
- Hot Air HRSGs
- Non Return Valves for Gas Lines
ASTM B 637 ASME SB 637
DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
M3 – M56 | 3/6″ to 2″ | Custom Sizes
3 mm to 200 mm
Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.
KEY PROPERTIES OF INCONEL 718 FASTENERS
- Inconel 718 Fasteners exhibits high-yield tensile strength. Tensile strength is the maximum force-applied load that a fastener can support for its appliances.
- With the special coating of Inconel 718 on Fasteners, they are resistant to oxidations and corrosions. They are tough to be penetrated or harden spontaneously in extreme environments.
- We can manufacture them in different shapes and sizes, making them versatile and malleable in numerous industrial and domestic applications.
- Inconel 718 Fasteners are also vibration resistant. They can withstand turbulence and pressure in hostile environments.
- These fasteners are easy to install or upgrade in machinery. They are also available in different shapes and sizes, making them highly efficient and responsive in the appliances.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.