Inconel 718 is a nickel-chromium alloy. Technically, it consists of 50-55% nickel-cobalt and 17-21% chromium elements. These duals are highly resistive to corrosion and provide high-yield strength in hostile environments.
A flange is a collecting device. It is a circular protruded rim, as a wheel or pipe shaft, helpful for:
- Strengthening the pipelines
- Connecting two different pipes or tubes
- Holding them tight and together
Inconel 718 coating in Flanges will enhance the stability, performance, and intensity of the overall piping system in the organizations. They can be attached quickly with standard welding, brazing, or soldering methods.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is strongly committed to producing qualitative, durable, and excellent finishing products that cater to the customer’s needs.
Flange connections are serviceable in industrial pipings. We use flanges to connect pipes with valves, filters, and pressure vessels. Depending upon the pipeline layout, environments, and machinery, we need to select an appropriate type of flange and its composing element.
Inconel 718 is a multipurpose alloy. They are helpful in a variety of engineering applications where permanence to corrosion and radiation is vital. Followings are some features of Inconel 718 alloy:
- It provides excellent corrosion resistance
- It exhibits superior weldability properties.
- It enhances high-yield tensile strength
- It does not harden instinctively in extreme high-temperature areas.
Followings are some industries and their applications, where you will find our Inconel 718 Flanges used:
- Floatation Tanks
- Screening Separators
- Pressure Vessels
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers
- Air Classifiers
- Pipe-in-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Pressure Boilers
- Thermosyphon Evaporators
- Helix Type Heat Exchangers
- Convection Heaters
- Heat Exchangers
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machinery
- Hot Air Generators
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Moisture Separator Reheaters
- Feedwater Heaters
- Turbine Cooling Water Heat Exchangers
- Motor Cooler Heat Exchanger
- Pulp Digesters
- Blow Tank
- Displacement Digestion System or DDS
- Tubular Continuous Digester
- Yankee Cylinders
ASTM B564 / ASME SB564
1/2″NB TO 60″NB
ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Orifice Flanges, Slip on Flanges (SORF), Spectacle Blind Flanges, Forged Flanges, Threaded Flanges, Blind Flanges, Socket weld Flanges, Lap Joint Flanges, Ring Type Joint Flanges, Spacer Ring Flanges, Plate Flanges, Long weld Neck Flanges, Nipo Flange, Nipolet Flanges, Weld neck Flanges (WNRF), Flat Flange
- We can join flanges by bolting or sealing. It helps to mitigate the effects of leakage within the overall piping systems.
- Inconel 718 Flanges are beneficial for industries where we produce toxic and flammable components. They ensure the safe passage of fluids from one pipe to another.
- Inconel 718 Flanges are resistive to corrosion and alkaline solutions. During the heating process, an oxidation layer is formed over the piping systems to protect them from further damages.
- Inconel 718 Flanges can also resist vibrations. It can handle high pressure and turbulence at elevated temperature areas.
- It creates a notably tight and leak-proof, metal to metal seal. It alloys with the other metals keeping the inner substance protected from the outer surroundings.
- It assures durability and is very economical to install or upgrade.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.