Pipe Fittings are piping components helpful for connecting two or more pipes or tubes.
With the help of pipe fittings, we can:
- Articulate the flow of fluids from one channel to another.
- Change the size of the adjacent pipes without disturbing the overall piping systems.
- Stop the flow of solutions on the other end of the tubes.
Inconel 718 alloys are oxidation and corrosion-resistant materials. It exhibits high-yield tensile strength and excellent weldability in extreme environments.
Inconel 718 Pipes and Fittings are highly versatile, making them useful in many industrial applications where turbulence and pressure in piping systems are constant. They provide stability, toughness, and protection to the overall piping systems.
Mangalam Metal Corporation follows all legitimate and standard protocols to manufacture and distribute our Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings. We cater all our products as per the needs and requirements of our clients.
Pipe Fittings are available in different shapes, sizes, and dimensions. In industrial premises, we install or upgrade them depending upon various factors like:
- Scope of Work
- The temperature in the Surroundings
- Type of Flowing Fluids within the Pipelines
- Chemical and Mechanical Properties of the Fluids
Pipe Fittings are a vital part of the piping systems. One needs to undertake these factors before finalizing the final type of pipe fittings. Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings provides efficiency and strength to the piping systems within the industries.
We are listing down some industries and their applications, where you will find our Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings.
- Aerospace Liners
- Heat Treating Appliances
- Flame Holders
- Instrumentation Components
- Transition Ducts
- Refrigerant Condensers
- Pipe-in-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Vertical Vessels for Heat & Gases
- Air Coolers
- Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Hot Air Generators
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Compressed Air Piping Systems
- Paint Booths Air Hoses
- Gun Drilling Machines
- Vertical Honing
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- They can absorb the expansions and contractions from two dissimilar piping materials efficiently.
- Inconel 718 exhibits high temperature tensile and creep-rupture properties. Thus, making our pipe fittings fibrous and static in elevated temperature areas.
- Inconel 718 provides excellent weldability. We can efficiently install these pipe fittings by the butt-welding method or forged fitting methods.
- There are numerous forms of pipe fittings available in the market. Some of the fundamental and frequently used fittings include elbows, crosses, tees, unions, couplings, valves, flanges, and caps.
- Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings are also resistant to sulfide stress cracking, making them highly useful in marine and oil-producing applications.
- Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings are also vibration-resistant. They can withstand turbulence and pressure in cryogenic to elevated temperature areas.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.