A socket weld is a type of pipe fitting mechanism. In this, we insert a pipe from the recessed area of the other fittings like valves, flanges, elbows, coupled, etc. Pipes with smaller diameters, generally with a circumference NPS 2 or smaller, use Socket Weld Fittings.
Inconel 718 Socket Weld Fittings help to retain high strength and toughness in elevated temperature areas. Inconel 718 has excellent resistance to pitting, cracks, and carbonization corrosion. Thus, making it highly recommendable in toxic and flammable operations where we cannot afford any leakages.
Mangalam Metal Corporation sources, stocks, and supplies its clients all around the globe with a wide range of socket weld fitting materials. We manufacture products of the highest possible quality and meet all the standards of ASME B16. 11.
Inconel 718 is an alloy of nickel, cobalt, and chromium. It provides high yield tensile strength and toughness to the materials, making them considerably essential in hot temperature areas.
Inconel 718 Socket Weld Fittings are a good choice where the diameter of the pipes is smaller. They provide higher leakage integrity and elevated structural strength to the overall piping systems. The followings are the advantages of socket weld fittings:
- We can use them in place of threaded fittings. Thus, the risk of leakage problems is comparatively less.
- The installation cost is lesser than the butt-weld joints. It doesn’t require additional fittings, and we can assemble them efficiently.
- The socket weld fittings require proper piping alignments. It cannot assemble in improper or temporary welding alignments.
We manufacture and produce all our Inconel 718 Socket Weld Fittings following B16.11. The B16. 11 covers material requirements, pressure-temperature ratings, dimensions, and markings to deliver them. Followings are some industries and applications where you will find our Inconel 718 Socket Weld Fittings sued:
- Pressure Vessels
- Vulnerable Chemical Transmission
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Sanitary Systems
- Heat Exchangers & Evaporators
- Liquid Filling Machinery
- Heat Exchangers
- Hot Air Generators
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Sprinkler System
- CO2 Piping
- Bilge Systems
- Ballast Systems
- Engine Cooling System
- Chemical Processing
- Pressure Vessels
- Steam Generators
- Refining of Crude Oil
- Purification of Natural Gas
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socket Weld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 2000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Socket Weld Fittings can assemble only ASME pipes. Also, it should be available in the same size ranges.
- These fittings are not interchangeable. Once fixed, they are hard to remove and articulate efficient flow characteristics.
- Inconel 718 exhibits good mechanical strength, making your fittings highly resistive to corrosive and cracking environments.
- Inconel 718 Socket Weld Fittings don’t require incline. It can legitimately weld the parts.
- Ensures long durability and cost-effective to install and upgrade them.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.