Threaded Fittings have the rings carved on the outer or inner surface of the pipe fittings that connect adjacent pipes, tubes, or other metal appliances. We forge the threaded fittings by heating them on fire and shape them with precise measurements.
Inconel 718 is highly versatile. They are oxidation-corrosion resistance materials helpful in hostile environments where there is an extreme level of pressure and heat. Inconel 718 Threaded Forged Fittings exhibits higher mechanical properties, making them strong, durable, and efficiently usable in essential applications.
Mangalam Metal Corporation manufactures high-quality extrinsic alloy products. We offer a wide range of Inconel 718 Threaded Forged Fittings to our customers, ensuring smooth and safe functioning in their piping systems.
Pipe fittings are a vital part of the piping systems. Proper pipe fittings allow the pipes to:
- Channelise the direction of the flowing fluids from one tube to another.
- Attach the auxiliary equipment like gas turbine engines, compressors, motors, etc.
- Flow the fluids in separate directions.
We make all our Inconel 718 Threaded Forged Fittings products following ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineering) B16.11 standards. They are one of the oldest but highly effective methods of connecting pipes. Also, they exhibit high-yield tensile strength and creep-rupture properties, making them useful in elevated temperature areas.
We are listing down some industries and their applications where they use our Inconel 718 Threaded Forged Fittings. They are as follows:
- Heat Exchangers
- Piping Systems
- Transition ducts
- Combustion Cans
- Flame Holders
- Heat Shields
- Heat Exchangers
- Hot Air Generators
- Chemical Process Equipment
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Vertical Storage Tanks
- Pharma Peeler Centrifuge Machine
- Pharma Reactor Vessels
- Pressure Vessels
- Water For Injection(WFI) Tanks
- SS Piping with Orbital Welding
- Spiral Heat Exchangers
- Boilers and Reboilers
- Vacuum Condensers
- Tank Vessels
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 2000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Threaded Forged Fittings are mechanically more durable than the casted fittings. They can withstand high pressures in extreme conditions.
- With Inconel 718 coating, these fittings are resistant to corrosive and alkaline solutions. They attain a high degree of metallurgical stability and strength in hostile environments.
- They are suitable for low-pressure applications like fire protection systems, water distribution channels, or cooling systems. Also, their leakage integrity is good.
- Inconel 718 Threaded Pipe Fittings are suitable for small bore piping connections. They are available up to NPS 4 size.
- Threaded Pipe Fittings are easy to install or upgrade in industrial or domestic premises. They are economical and cost less than the casted ones.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.