Industrial Wire Mesh represents a sheet of interconnected metal wires. These joints form a grid with accurate spacings at the point of intersections. Wire Mesh is highly versatile, making them useful in numerous industrial and domestic applications across the globe.
Inconel 718 Wire Mesh is precipitation solidified material. Alloy 718 Wire Mesh provides sturdy, efficient, and long-lasting effects that are helpful in many industrial applications.
With a diligent team and modern technology, Mangalam Metal Corporation manufactures Inconel 718 Wire Mesh. All our products conform to relevant materials and provide higher persistence at the highest standards.
Inconel 718 is a mixture of nickel, cobalt, and chromium elements. Inconel 718 exhibits corrosion-resistance properties, making them extremely valuable in hydrofluoric and aqueous environments.
Inconel 718 Wire Mesh is a strong insulation material that is widely useful in corrosive resistance attributes. They are flexible enough to fit in uneven areas. At the same time, strong enough to stop the entrance of sharp objects.
Inconel 718 Wire Mesh provides efficiency and versatility for high-temperature applications like:
- Vacuum Equipment Filters
- Heating & Cooling Furnace Filters
- Air Compressor Filters
- Oil & Mist Filters
Choosing the correct wire mesh is an important decision. Depending upon the industry’s type, purpose, and nature, one must wisely choose an appropriate alloy of wire mesh. Followings are some industries and applications where you will find our Inconel 718 Wire Mesh:
- Heat Exchangers
- Aerospace Liners
- Heat Treating
- Heat Shields
- Transition Ducts
- Gas Turbine Systems
- Air Coolers
- Dust Collectors
- regenerative Air Heater
- Tight Electric Pumps
- Motor Fuel Production Plants
- Exhaust Systems
- Turbocharger Turbines
- Battery Contactor
- Cryogenic Tanks
- Washing Systems
- Pressure Vessels
- Conveyors & Furnaces
- Disc Separators
- Drum Blenders
ASTM / ASME B 637 / SB 637
100 mm To 3000 mm Long & Above
Wire Mesh, Hexagonal Wire Mesh, Welding Wire Mesh, Netting Wire Mesh, Woven Wire Mesh, Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire Mesh etc.
- Inconel Wire Mesh is strong. It can stand harsh weather conditions and high temperature areas effortlessly.
- They exhibit excellent hygiene characteristics. They are easy to clean, polish, and maintain compared to other alloys.
- Inconel Wire Mesh can retain their strength and resistance to corrosive environments. When burned, Inconel 718 forms a thin and passivating oxide layer to protect the surface from further damage.
- It ensures durability and cost-effectiveness. It is easy to install or upgrade in the factory.
- Inconel 718 Wire Mesh is also vibration resistant. They can withstand turbulence and pressure in hostile environments.
- It can withstand physical damages easily. It also creates a protective layer for the appliances around them.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.