Mesh is similar to a net. Industrial Wire Mesh is a thin sheet of interconnected metal wires, forming a grid with accurate spaces at intersection points.
This product is highly versatile and has numerous applications in domestic and industrial premises. We use machines to manufacture the mesh to obtain precise dimensions and measurements.
Monel k500 is technically an up-gradation of Monel 400 and inherits higher resistance against corrosion and fatigue. It is a precipitation-hardenable nickel-copper alloy, with the addition of aluminum and titanium alloys, which stays ductile and tough in elevated temperature areas, ranging from cryogenic to 400-Degree F.
Monel K500 provides toughness, stability, and durability to the wire mesh in elevated temperature areas. Also, Monel K500 is spark resistant and non-magnetic to -200-Degree F. Thus, exhibiting good thermal and electrical conductivity in hot, cold, and seawater surroundings.
Mangalam Metal Corporation supplies an exclusive range of Inconel Wire Mesh in a variety of high-grade materials. We manufacture our products according to the international-accepted standards.
Choosing the correct wire mesh is an important decision. Depending upon the industry’s type, purpose, and nature, one must wisely choose an appropriate alloy of wire mesh.
Depending upon the scope of work, we can customize various grades and ranges of wire mesh. We are presenting you with three basic types of Monel k500 Wire Mesh that are very helpful in industries.
Hexagonal Wire Mesh
These hexagonal wire meshes are easy to build and don’t need much technical expertise. In industrial premises where heat and stress are constant, hexagonal wire mesh is helpful to protect heavy machinery. It is pocket-friendly and durable.
Welding Wire Mesh
Welding Wire Mesh is beneficial to create fences for high-tech machinery in industrial premises. We design these welding wire mesh, keeping in mind the quality control, the grid sizes, and reinforced specifications of the machines.
Woven Wire Mesh
Wovens have lesser space in-between the grids. We technically use Monel k500 Woven Wire Meshes as filtering components in the internal parts of the machinery. Also, we can use them as an element of demister, heating, or carburizing equipment. It can withstand higher stress and pressure in hostile environments.
Followings are some industries and applications where you will find our Monel k500 Wire Mesh installed:
- Vacuum Condensers
- Horizontal & Vertical Vessels for Liquid Media
- Rectification Columns
- Air Coolers
- Combustion Cans
- Heat Exchangers
- Afterburner Parts
- Gas Turbine Rotors
- Instrumentation Components
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Air Classifiers
- Screening Separators
- Pressure Vessels
- Sorting Conveyors
- Heat Exchangers
- Chemical Process Equipment
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Mixing Tanks with Agitators
- Chemical Storage Tanks
ASTM / ASME B425 / SB425
100 mm To 3000 mm Long & Above
Wire Mesh, Hexagonal Wire Mesh, Welding Wire Mesh, Netting Wire Mesh, Woven Wire Mesh, Spring Steel wire mesh, Fencing Wire Mesh etc.
- Monel k500 has approximately three times the high-yield strength of the former Monel 400, which ranges from 100ksi to 150ksi. Thus, these wire mesh can withstand stress and pressure without permanently deforming up to 2400-Degree F.
- Monel k500 contains 63% to 70% nickel content, with an addition of 0.25% carbon content. Hence, these wire meshes have inherent hardness, strength, and corrosion resistance and are certainly suitable in high-velocity sea waters.
- Monel k500 contains higher aluminum content (2.3% to 3.15%), making it non-magnetic in nature. Thus, these wire meshes offer good electrical and thermal conductivity in high-temperature areas, ranging from -200 Degree F to 896-Degree F.
- Monel k500 contains higher carbon content, which is approximately 0.25%. Thus, making the wire mesh coated with this alloy highly recommendable in hydrogen sulfide or sour-gas environments.
- To fabricate Monel k500, we can use standard welding protocols. To carry on the welding process, we recommend you use the gas-tungsten-arc process. We recommend you weld Monel k500 Wire Mesh only at annealed conditions, where the temperature ranges from 1600-Degree F to 2100-Degree F.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.