Thread refers to the circular rings carved on the metal surface to join the adjacent pipes and tubes. Threaded Pipe Fittings are the type of fittings that connect the channels by internal or external threads.
We can attach these pipe fittings, including tees, crosses, elbows, and couplings, by forging. Forged fittings refer to the families of the piping systems that are useful for joining small bore pipes. Forged fittings are suitable for the pipeline with less than 4 inches of diameters.
Nickel 200 is a highly versatile and vital metal, helpful across numerous industries and their applications. They are non-ferrous metals, exhibiting high strength, corrosion resistance, and toughness at high-temperature areas.
Nickel 200 Threaded Forged Fittings provide efficiency, durability, and high-yield tensile strength in hostile environments. They are widely applicable in chemical and electronic industries.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, we follow all legitimate protocols laid down by ASTM Standard B16.11 to manufacture and produce Nickel 200 Threaded Forged Fittings.
APPLICATIONS OF NICKEL 200 THREADED FORGED FITTINGS
Nickel can readily alloy with numerous metals, including copper, iron, chromium, and molybdenum. Their natural adaptability properties and corrosive resistance strength make them very demanding in industrial premises.
We can find Inconel 200 Threaded Forged Fittings in pipeline systems where the oxidizing atmosphere is present. Also, we forge them in various areas where non-aerated organic acids are present like:
- Sulphuric Acids
- Hydrochloric Acids
- Anhydrous Hydrofluoric Acids
Followings are some industries and their applications where you will find our Nickel 200 Threaded Forged Fittings used:
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Spray Washers
- Magnetic Separators
- High-Speed Agitators
- Condenser Water Systems
- DDC/PLC Panels
- Water Supply and Drainage Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hydrant and Sprinkler Systems
- Gas Detection Systems
- Air Coolers
- Regenerative Air Heaters
- Pumping Machines
- Aircraft Exhaust Valves
- Turbine Rotors
- Heat Exchangers
- Instrumental Components
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socket Weld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS
KEY PROPERTIES OF NICKEL 200 THREADED FORGED FITTINGS
- Nickel is magnetic. Thus, it exhibits anomalous magnetostrictive properties. It can change the shape, length, size, or dimensions of the forge fittings during the magnetization process.
- Threaded Pipe Fittings are easy to install or upgrade in industrial or domestic premises. They are economical and cost less than the casted ones.
- Nickel 200 exhibits high thermal and electrical conductivities. Thus, these threaded forged fittings provide resistance to electricity. Especially in seawater areas, we put nickel 200 coatings to protect and safeguard the overall piping system.
- Nickel 200 contains low carbon content, making the threaded forging fittings resistant to graphitization.
- Threaded Forged Fittings are suitable in less-critical piping systems like fire protection units, cooling systems, water sprinklers, etc. They are not helpful where fluids or temperature within the piping system keep on changing constantly.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.