Fasteners are hardware tools, including screws, bolts, nuts, and washers, helpful to joint surfaces or machinery parts. Fasteners are highly versatile and used in various industrial and domestic applications. We can connect these fasteners using conventional brazing, soldering, or welding methods.
Nickel 201 is a solid-strengthening solution containing nickel as its primary element. The nickel content is precisely 99.6% in this alloy, which is sufficient to provide resistance against chloride-ion stress corrosion crackings.
Nickel 201 provides efficiency, stability, and durability to the fasteners in a caustic alkalies environment. Also, it exhibits excellent magnetostrictive properties that enable these fasteners to expand and contract in electromagnetic fields without losing their positioning.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Nickel 201 Fasteners to our elite clients across the globe. We use high-quality products to manufacture Nickel 201 products to meet national and international demands.
In general, we create two types of joints between the surfaces:
- Non-Permanent Joints
- Permanent Joints
In the former case, as the name suggests, these joints are not constant in nature. We can easily remove or replace these joints without damaging the adjoining surfaces. However, in the latter case, these joints are permanently fixed. It may break or dismantle the machinery parts while removing them.
In industrial premises, we often use fasteners to create permanent joints. We use conventional methods like welding, crimping, soldering, and cement.
While selecting a fastener, it is essential to know the specific uses for the given application. One should consider the following factors before installing permanent joints:
- Operating Temperature of the Environment
- Installation Procedures
- Weight Restriction of the Application(s)
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Nickel 201 Fasteners installed.
- Decentral Drives
- Electric Converters and Machines
- Filter Driers and Strainers
- Sight Glasses
- Hydronic Underfloor Heating
- Flame Holders
- Heat Exchangers
- Transition Ducts
- Aerospace Liners
- Gas Turbines and Rotors
- C3 Neutralizer
- Surface Condenser
- Drying cylinders
- Moderate speed gearboxes
ASTM / ASME SB 160 / 164 / 425 / 166 / 446 / 574 / 472
DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards
M02 to M33
3 mm to 200 mm
Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.
- Nickel 201 precisely contains 99.6% nickel content. Thus, its nickel content is sufficient to protect the fasteners against chloride-ion stress corrosion crackings.
- Nickel 201 offers good thermal conductivity, which helps the fasteners to absorb pressure and vibrations efficiently.
- Nickel 201 offers good electrical conductivity. Thus, these fasteners can withstand stress and electric currents in applications like desalination, water treatments, etc.
- Nickel 201 exhibits good magnetostrictive properties that enable the fasteners to expand and contract themselves in high magnetic fields environments without losing their grips and positions.
- Nickel 201 Fasteners are resistant to hydrochloric and sulphuric acids in modest temperature areas.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.