Pipe Fittings are the hardware adaptors connecting different pipes and fittings to form an overall piping system.
Pipe Fittings are highly versatile and helpful in:
- changing the flow of fluids
- connecting pipes with different diameters
- stopping the flowing fluids
- connecting various components of the pipelines
Nickel 201 is a solid-strengthening solution that offers higher resistance to caustic alkalis and dry fluorine solutions. It contains precisely 99.6% nickel content, which is sufficient to protect against chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking in elevated temperature areas.
Nickel 201 enhances the stability, toughness, and durability of pipe fittings in hostile environments. Nickel 201 exhibits a high-yield tensile strength, enabling the pipe fittings to withstand pressure at high-temperature areas, ranging from 600-Degree F to 1400-Degree F.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is the globally leading stockholder and supplier of Nickel 201 Pipe Fittings. We use high-quality raw materials to manufacture pipe fittings to meet national and international demands.
APPLICATIONS OF NICKEL 201 PIPE FITTINGS
Technically, Nickel 201 is a modification of Nickel 200. The carbon content in Nickel 201(0.20%) is slightly higher by 0.5% than Nickel 200(0.15%). Thus, controlling the surface from being hard and embrittlement in elevated temperature areas, ranging from 600-Degree F to 1400-Degree F.
Nickel 201 exhibits good electrical conductivity, which enables the pipe fittings to sustain in high-electrical intensity applications. Also, it offers higher thermal conductivity that helps these pipe fittings to withstand heat, pressure, and vibrations in the heat-generating processes.
Pipe Fittings include elbows, tee, coupling, flanges, valves, cross, etc. We can connect them using butt-welding, soldering, or forging methods.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Nickel 201 Pipe Fittings installed.
- Heat Exchangers
- Hot Air Generators
- Chemical Reactor Vessels
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Water Treatment and Purifications
- Regenerative Air Coolers
- Dust Collectors
- Shell and Tube Heat Generators
- Cooler Condensers
- Pressure Vessels
- C3 Neutralizers
- Carborundum Abrasive Rollers/Bowls (Abrasion peeling)
- Pressure Vessels (Flash steam peeling)
- Refrigerated Extruders
- Enrobing Machines
- Colloid Mills
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PIPE FITTINGS
Following are some different types of Nickel 201 Pipe Fittings that are commonly serviceable in the industries:
- Tees: Tees are helpful to distribute or collect fluids from the running pipelines. They are available in two forms: Equal Tee and Reducing Tee.
- Couplings: These are useful for connecting pipelines. They are available in three forms: Full, Half, and Reducing Couplings.
- Cross: A cross has one inlet and three outlets or vice-versa. There are two types of crosses: equal cross and reducing cross.
- Caps: We use caps to cover the end of the pipes. It helps to close and secure the endpoints of the pipes for future use.
- Elbow: We use elbows to alter the flow of fluids. They are available in two forms: 45-degree and 90-degree.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.