Socket-Weld Fittings do not have threads on the outer or inner end surfaces of the pipe fittings. It is a type of pipe attachment where we insert a pipe in the recessed area of another pipe or pipe fittings.
We use this pipe attaching method to connect small bore pipelines whose diameter is below 2 inches.
Nickel 201 is a solid-strengthening alloy that improves the strength and rigidity of pure metals. Technically, Nickel 201 is a modification of Nickel 200 to control carbon that protects the surfaces from embrittlement in operating temperature areas between 600-Degree F to 1400-Degree F.
Nickel 201 provides efficiency, stability, and performance to the socket weld fittings in extreme environments. Nickel 201 Socket Weld Fittings also exhibits good thermal conductivity that absorbs heat, sound, and vibrations in elevated temperature areas.
Mangalam Metal Corporation is one of the leading suppliers and exporters of Nickel 201 Socket Weld Fittings in India. We follow all legitimate rules and regulations laid down by ASME B16.11 to produce Socket Weld Fittings. We only use high-quality raw materials to manufacture these fittings to meet national and international demands.
We follow all legitimate protocols of ASME B16.11 to manufacture socket-weld fittings. The American Society of Mechanical Engineering or ASME has been developed and updated periodically to maintain the integrity, efficiency, and standards of engineering equipment.
The ASME B16.11 standard covers the ratings, dimensions, tolerance, markings, and material requirement for socket-weld fittings. Also, these fittings have designated pressure classes of 3000, 6000, and 9000, which we need to consider as per our operating temperature areas.
Nickel 201 is highly resistant to various reducing chemicals, making them efficient and effective in a hostile environment. It also exhibits good thermal conductivity, which helps these socket-weld fittings to sustain heat and pressure in elevated temperature areas.
Following are some industries and their applications where you will find our Nickel 201 Socket Weld Fittings installed.
- Transportation of various liquids and gases
- Structural and mechanical components of processing plants
- Heat Exchangers
- Cooling Pipes
- Refining of Crude Oil
- Purification of Natural Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Pressure Vessels
- Steam Generators
- Sanitary Systems
- Heat Exchangers & Evaporators
- Pressure Vessels
- Vulnerable Chemical Transmission
- Melting Point Apparatus
- Bilge Systems
- Ballast Systems
- Sprinkler System
- CO2 Piping
- Engine Cooling System
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)
3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
- Nickel 201 contains high nickel content, which is ideally helpful in less critical applications. Thus, the socket weld fittings do not rust and shrink quickly in extreme conditions.
- The wall thickness of SW is highly consistent than the seamless pipes. Thus, SW fittings exhibit good mechanical properties to install or upgrade within the premises.
- Nickel 201 exhibits good thermal and electrical conductivity that enables these SW fittings to absorb sound, electric current, and vibrations in hostile environments efficiently.
- SW Fittings provides leak-free pipe fittings, making the transfer of toxic and flammable fluids within the piping systems safe and secured.
- SW Fittings function efficiently where the pipeline work is permanent. Nickel 201 offers high-yield tensile strength and toughness to the pipe fittings, making the welding process quick.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.