Threads are the rings carved on the inner or outer metal surfaces, helpful for connecting pipes, tubes, or pipe fittings to form an overall piping system.
Usually, we use small bore pipe fittings whose diameter is NPS 4 or smaller. These threaded pipe fittings are suitable for non-critical applications like fire systems, water distribution systems, etc.
Nickel 201 is a solid-strengthening solution, which is beneficial to improvise the strength of the pure metals. Nickel 201 contains precisely 99.6% nickel content, which is sufficient to protect the surfaces against chloride-ion stress corrosion cracking. Also, it aids resistance to pitting and crevice corrosions.
Nickel 201 provides strength, stability, and durability to the threaded pipe fittings in hostile environments. It exhibits good fabrication properties that enable us to weld them using conventional forging, welding, and soldering methods.
Mangalam Metal Corporation offers an exclusive range of Nickel 201 Threaded Forged Fittings to our elite clients across the globe. We follow all legitimate rules and regulations laid down by ASME B16.11 to produce Threaded Forged Fittings to meet national and international demands.
We follow all legitimate rules of ASME B16.11 to produce Threaded Forged Fittings. It covers ratings, dimensions, tolerance, markings, and materials requirements for threaded forged fittings.
ASME has classified these fittings under the pressure class 2000, 3000, and 6000 for threaded fittings, which one should keep in mind while designing the piping system.
Forging involves shaping or resizing the metals using localized compressive forces like hammers or a die. Forging can produce more robust metal pieces than a cast one. During the forging process, the internal grain texture of the metal deforms. Thus, the texture variation is continuous throughout the process, which improves the overall strength of the metals.
Technically, we can group forging into three classes:
- Drawn Out (Increases the length, Decreases the cross-section)
- Upset (Increases the cross-section, Decreases the length)
- Squeezed in Closed Compression Dies (for Multiple Directional Flows)
Following are some industries and applications where you will find our Nickel 201 Threaded Forged Fittings installed.
- Fire Sprinklers
- Heat Exchangers
- Flame Holders
- Low-Pressure Vessels
- Instrumentation Components
- Low-Voltage Drives
- System Modules
- Fire Safety
- Burner Components
- Water Treatments
- Water Purifications
- Air Coolers
- Dust Collectors
- Water Sprinklers
- Soak/Floatation Tanks (Soaking)
- Washing Systems (Washing)
- Spray Washers (Spray washing)
- Stationary/ Rotating Blades (Knife peeling)
ASTM B564 & ASME B564
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799
1/8″ NB to 4″ NB (Socket Weld & Screwed-Threaded)
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS
- Assembling threaded fittings is labor-intensive. It requires skills and experience to blend them in sequences.
- They are suitable for low-pressure applications like fire protection, water distribution channels, cooling systems, etc. Also, their leakage integrity is excellent.
- They inherit lesser strength compared with the welding method. Thus, one needs to keep track and upgrade whenever required.
- Nickel 201 exhibits good thermal conductivity that enables these fittings to absorb sound, vibration, and heat efficiently.
- Nickel 201 attains higher electrical conductivity, which enables these fittings to withstand electric current in applications like water treatment, desalination, etc., efficiently.
Product packaging serves to protect the products inside. Mangalam Metal Corporation effectively ensures all the products are deliverable to our clients securely. In the case of exports, we follow all international standard protocols of packaging.
Often, we export them in wooden cases. We mark our products with Grades, Lot Numbers, Size, Degree, and our Trademark. We also make custom markings on the products as per the requirements of our clients.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.