Pipe Fittings are piping components helpful for connecting two or more pipes or tubes.
With the help of pipe fittings, we can:
- Articulate the flow of fluids from one channel to another.
- Change the size of the adjacent pipes without disturbing the overall piping systems.
- Stop the flow of solutions on the other end of the tubes.
Titanium GR5 is one of the most renowned alloys in the titanium industry. This alloy, commonly referred to as Ti 6-4, comprises 90% titanium, 6% aluminium, 4% vanadium, and other essential elements. Titanium is categorised as low density and high strength- a rare combination making it an ideal choice for various heat treatable applications.
Titanium GR5 provides:
- High corrosion resistance,
- Low modulus of elasticity, and
- Excellent strength to pipes and tubes in industrial premises.
Titanium GR 5 Pipe Fittings are highly versatile, making them useful in many industrial applications where turbulence and pressure in piping systems are constant. The addition of aluminium and vanadium helps to increase the toughness and hardness of the materials in the alloy moulds.
Mangalam Metal Corporation follows all legitimate and standard protocols to manufacture and distribute our Titanium GR 5 Pipe Fittings. We cater all our products as per the needs and requirements of our clients.
Pipe Fittings are available in different shapes, sizes, and dimensions. In industrial premises, we install or upgrade them depending upon various factors like:
- Scope of Work
- The temperature in the Surroundings
- Type of Flowing Fluids within the Pipelines
- Chemical and Mechanical Properties of the Fluids
Pipe Fittings are a vital part of the piping systems. One needs to undertake these factors before finalizing the final type of pipe fittings. Titanium GR 5 Pipe Fittings provides efficiency and strength to the piping systems within the industries.
We are listing down some industries and their applications, where you will find our Titanium GR 5 Pipe Fittings.
- Aerospace Liners
- Heat Treating Appliances
- Flame Holders
- Instrumentation Components
- Transition Ducts
- Refrigerant Condensers
- Pipe-in-Pipe Heat Exchangers
- Vertical Vessels for Heat & Gases
- Air Coolers
- Heat Exchangers
- Centrifugal Machines
- Hot Air Generators
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Compressed Air Piping Systems
- Paint Booths Air Hoses
- Gun Drilling Machines
- Vertical Honing
ASTM B366 / ASME SB366
Seamless Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 10″, Welded Butt Weld Fittings: 1/2″ – 48″
ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43
5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS available with NACE MR 01-75
Seamless / Welded / Fabricated
- The high-yield tensile strength of Titanium GR5 is reasonably equivalent to that of stainless steel, which ranges from 1100 MPa to 1170 MPa. Thus, these pipe fittings can attain maximum stress under these metric points without causing any deformations.
- The fatigue strength of Titanium GR5 ranges from 160 MPa to 700 MPa at annealed temperature areas. Hence, these pipe fittings can withstand the highest stress in high-pressure zones without breaking.
- Titanium GR 5 is very flexible and has high modulus elasticity that records up to 114 GPa. Hence, these pipe fittings can efficiently sustain vibration, heat, and pressure in high-temperature areas.
- Titanium GR 5 has good tensile strength and helpful creep resistance up to 300-Degree C. Thus, these pipe fittings can deform slowly over a longer period in high-temperature areas.
- Titanium GR 5 contains a significant amount of vanadium, which amounts to 4.5% of this grade. Thus, vanadium’s corrosion-resistance properties make it ideal for these pipe fittings to transfer gases or liquid from one place to another.
At Mangalam Metal Corporation, all products are subject to strict supervision at each production chain, right from purchasing the raw materials to dispatching products. All the processes undergo inspections for conformity to ASTM, ASME, MSS, and JIS codes and standards.